Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Rainy Day in October

Today has been an exciting day of lots of rain. It seems like the past week it has been kind of rainy BUT today it has rained A LOT! Flooding the streets and making it all a mud slide.. Watergot into my room and got lots of my stuff wet but i didn't have to throw away much stuff. We are gonna fix my wall soon so this wont happen again.... maybe by fixing the holes in the bottom of my wall will make it a little warmer haha. Its all good though.. As we were driving to get something i was looking at the broken homes and how a lot have no good roofs or walls.. they must get SO much water. So sad.. so i have no room for complaining on the little thing that happened in my room.
This past week I have been working a lot with my friend Jesus who has kidney failure. I have been taking him to the hospital for dialysis and i went once with him last week to a doctor appt. to set the date for his transplant. Well we waited for 5 hours to talk to the doctor... and they talked for 15 mins and the doctor said that it should
happen in the next month or 2. I was so sad... He has been in so much pain with this stomach infection. But I am trusting that God will heal him in time.

I adore the new kids tremendously. I can't believe sometimes that i get to be in their lives :) God is good. Lots of other stuff has been happening too.. we have been talking to families about building them new homes and working with the kids. I am going to start an english class for the kids and piano lessons. They are excited about it all.

Thank you for all your prayers! I know God is working.

No comments:

Post a Comment