Wednesday, September 22, 2010

heading back!!!



hey everyone,

God is SOOO good! I have been back in Nebraska for the past month or so. It has been really tough on me but God has been faithful. I know that my body is here but my heart is definitely still in Tijuana. I am heading back in less than 2 weeks! Praise the Lord! I can't wait to be hugging my mexican babies again :) they are such blessings.

Last week I was able to skype (which is a video chat) with ALL my kids and staff from the orphanage! It was spectacular! I can't even describe how much i smiled to see all their beautiful faces. :) They freaked out seeing me again and all they could say was "when are you coming back??" "i miss you! and i love you!" it made my heart so happy
and made me feel better.

I can't wait to see what God will do my next mission in Tijuana. My plan is to be there from October 5th through
March something. Haven't decided a
come home day. Im trusting God to work and lead me like He always does. I will try harder to keep my blog updated.

thanks for all the prayers and support!


Keep the SON in your eyes,

Tenielle

No comments:

Post a Comment