Friday, May 27, 2011

Estoy en Tijuana

Hey everyone,

I am back in Tijuana and loving on some beautiful children. God is good and working. I have been praying a lot for the kids and for God to show me needs that need to be met. We are searching for a desktop computer for the orphanage because our other brokedown. A friend of mine is going to help some but It would be amazing in the end to get the more than one... to bless them more in the long run!

The kids keep thinking that I am going to leave them... its not real to them that I am staying for another month. EVerytime I go out of the orphanage or if I am carrying a bag they freak out and ask if I am going home. I love them so much

Today we went to the movies and saw the movie Rio which is about some birds. The kids were so happy. Thank you for all your prayers and I hope to keep you all updated.. we don't have internet at the orphanage right now, I am just going to an internet store.

thanks again!
Tenielle

No comments:

Post a Comment